Wednesday 27 January 2010

More photos taken for my digipak

Below is a photo which I took of my fathers electric guitar. This is relevant to my digipak because the guitar relates to the Indie genre, as this is a key instrument which is played within the band. The guitar is also representative of a music band, and audiences associate the guitar with Indie music as it connotes that style of genre. Furthermore, a key aspect is that this guitar is red, which connotes love which is the theme of our music video. Therefore, the colour red will also be a recurring theme throughout my digipak.

This is a photo I took of my brother, and the reason behind it is that I will feature him in my digipak as a member of the band, as inside the digipak will feature members of the band and information about them. However, because we didn't know our band personally we were unable to take photos of them ourselves. As a result, I am using family members and friends to impersonate the members.

Below is a photo which I took my my friend Ben Dilks, because here is the connotation of the checked shirt, which represents popular culture alongside the term "Indie," as audiences associate the style of skinny jeans and checked shirts with this genre. As a result, this style of clothing is also used in our music video, therefore the theme of this style had to be continued through to the digipak

1 comment:

  1. Excellent evidence of planning and experimenting with ideas; this has paid off Lucy. Well done.

    ReplyDelete