Wednesday 20 January 2010

More photos for my Digipak

The image below is a photo I have taken of a painting. The painting would fit in as a background for my album cover because it signifies a feeling of loss and confusion, which would relate to the album title "Nobody's Home." Therefore, this would be an appropriate background image for the front cover of my album. The colours are also soft and will attract an audiences eye.
Below is an image of our neighbours front door which I took, which I will manipulate. The significance of the door is because it relates to the title "Nobody's Home," as it is suggestive of a house from the word "home" in the title. The flowers on the door can also be heavily manipulated with,in order for the pattern so stand out and contrast against the mise en scene of cover.

Finally, this was a photo I took a few weeks ago when my family and I were on holiday in Cornwall. The section of this building which I may use in my album cover is the red door, to continue the running theme of doors and "home" in my digipak. Therefore, the door may be good to use for perhaps one of the inside covers or maybe even the back; with Tamas walking through one door and out the other.



No comments:

Post a Comment